Welcome to the Canterbury Fair, always the last Saturday in July! Thank you for your interest in joining us this year as an artisan.
If you are interested in participating, please fill out the below application by April 15th.
Our team will review the applications and contact those selected by May 15th with the assigned site. There will be a $50.00 fee to participate in the Fair due no later than June 1st. Payment details will be sent following your acceptance. Your on-time payment-in-full will secure your assigned site.
All spaces are 10 feet x 10 feet, are outside and do not have electricity. Please note: Internet in Canterbury Center is spotty; please be prepared to bring a hotspot if you need/want wi-fi.
- The fair runs from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Set-up will begin at 6:00am on the day of the fair.
- All booths must be set up and ready to go by 8:30am.
- Vehicles must leave the fairgrounds by 8:15am. There will be limited vendor parking behind the fire pond; others will be required to park behind the elementary school where there is a shuttle to bring you back to Canterbury Center.
- All roads leading into the Canterbury Center are closed to traffic for the duration of the Fair.
- Exhibits should not be taken down before 4:00pm.
- You are responsible for anything you may need including tables, chairs, tarps, etc. We supply only the site.
Profits from the Canterbury Fair are used to fund the Canterbury Community Church and the Canterbury Fund, which aids Canterbury residents in need.
We look forward to seeing you on Fair Day!
If you have questions, please feel free to send us an email: email@example.com