There’s always something fun to see or do at the Canterbury Fair. The highlights of this year’s fair include:
- Artisan Demonstrations: Featuring wood turning, broom making, blacksmithing, spoon carving, guitar making, & more
- Canterbury Historical Society: “Canterbury Through the Years 1900-2000” in the Elkins Memorial Building
- Morris Dancers - Canterbury’s Morris Dancing Team will be joined by other regional Morris Dance Teams. Accompanied by a variety of local musicians.
- Farm Animal Displays for kids of all ages!
- Antique Tractor Display including working shingle mill, corn grinder, and a special Farmall for kids to climb on
- Canoe Polo in the Fire Pond
- Live Musical Performances – details on our schedule!