There’s always something fun to see or do at the Canterbury Fair. The highlights of this year’s fair include:
- Artisan Demonstrations: Featuring wood turning, broom making, blacksmithing, spoon carving, guitar making, & more
- Canterbury Historical Society: The Canterbury Elementary School 5th grade class has put together this year’s exhibit of 19th century objects collected from people in town and the historical society’s archives, in the Elkins Memorial Building. The kids did it all! The Houser Center One Room Schoolhouse will be open as well.
- Morris Dancers - Canterbury’s Morris Dancing Team will be joined by other regional Morris Dance Teams. Accompanied by a variety of local musicians.
- Farm Animal Displays for kids of all ages!
- Antique Tractor Display including working shingle mill, corn grinder, and a special Farmall for kids to climb on
- Canoe Polo in the Fire Pond
- Live Musical Performances – details on our schedule!